Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam (With Stats)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $250.00 Sale
When do I take the exam?
It is recommended that you complete the exam within one month of your last instructor led webinar. Studies show that more than 50% of what is learned in training is forgotten within days of the end of the training.
What is the format of the exam?
- Candidates are allowed to use their workshop materials, any notes taken, and any other material used during training since the exam is open book. Searching of eLearning modules is also allowed. Candidates are NOT allowed to use the internet for web searches.
- The exam is given online.
- You are allotted 2 hours to complete the Green Belt exam.
- The Green Belt exam contains 50 questions.
- The questions are multiple-choice and true-false.
- You are permitted to skip ahead or move backwards to review/change prior answers.
- You will need to have Minitab® software available as there is a section whereby you must determine, based on a presented scenario and data, what test should be used, run the test, and use the results to answer the questions.
- A passing score is 70% or greater.
When will I receive my exam grade?
You will receive the results immediately (pass/fail) upon finishing the exam. If you pass the exam you will be presented with a certificate showing your score as a downloadable PDF.
What if I don’t pass the exam?
A retake exam can be scheduled for a $125 fee. Retake exams cover the same information and topics as the first-time exam, though a Minitab® scenario may differ, questions may be in a different sequence, and wording on some may be slightly different from the original.